- Article 1. Definitions
1.1. In this privacy statement, the following definitions are applied:
Data Fanatics B.V.: the user of this privacy statement: Data Fanatics B.V., established on Grote Berg 18A in Eindhoven, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 68084455;
visitor: the visitor of the website;
panel applicant: the visitor who registers via the website for one or more panels in order to receive digital surveys from these panels;
website: the website Geldmetenquetes.nl, of which Data Fanatics B.V. is the owner.
Article 2. Personal data
- For Data Fanatics B.V., the careful handling of personal data from the panel applications is of major importance. With regard to the processing of these data, Data Fanatics B.V. acts in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations (law on privacy 'Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens').
- The data controller for the processing of the personal data is:
Data Fanatics B.V.
Grote berg 18a
5611 KK Eindhoven
- Data Fanatics B.V. does its utmost to make sure that all personal information that is provided to it will always be treated with confidentiality and will only be used for the purposes as described in this privacy statement.
Article 3. Purposes of the processing
- Data Fanatics B.V. collects and processes the following personal data from the panel applicant: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and gender.
- The personal data are processed for the following purposes:- the provision of on-line services, specifically the forwarding of the panel applications to one or more suppliers that are associated with Data Fanatics B.V. to be able to send newsletters to the panel applicant;
- compliance with is obligations that flow from the relevant legislation and regulations;
- the improvement of the provision of services of Data Fanatics B.V. to be able to contact the panel applicant.
Article 4. Forwarding of digital newsletters
- The personal data from the panel applicant are only used for the forwarding of digital newsletters or other commercial communications via e-mail, if the panel applicant has expressly granted his unambiguous consent for this to Data Fanatics B.V. when submitting a panel registration.
- The panel applicant can withdraw his permission for the forwarding of newsletters at all times; see article 5.
- Data Fanatics B.V. will not approach the panel applicant via e-mail for direct marketing purposes if the panel applicant has not granted permission for this.
Article 5. The right to object
- The panel applicant has the right to object against the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes
- An objection can be filed by the panel applicant for example in the following manners:
- electronically to the e-mail address: info@Geldmetenquetes.nl
- by clicking on the link in the e-mail in which the newsletter is included by which the panel applicant can unsubscribe for such newsletters.
- In every digital newsletter that is sent to the panel applicant, the panel applicant is made aware of the option to unsubscribe for the newsletters.
- If the panel applicant files an objection against the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes, the relevant processing will be terminated immediately.
Article 6. Provision of personal data to third parties
- Data Fanatics B.V. will not provide the personal data of the panel applicant to third parties, unless one of the exceptions mentioned in article 6.2 applies.
- It is permitted to Data Fanatics B.V. to provide the personal data of the panel applicant to a third party:
1. if the panel applicant has granted express permission for this
2. in the context of a legal requirement or judicial procedure
3. to protect the rights or the property of Data Fanatics B.V.
4. to prevent a crime or to protect state security
5. in case of a suspicion of fraud or other illegal activities
6. to protect the personal safety of other users of the website
7. if it is necessary for the provision of services of Data Fanatics B.V. The provision of services of Data Fanatics B.V. consists of the panel applicant being able to register for a panel via the website. This application is forwarded to the relevant supplier(s); see 3.2 sub a of this privacy statement.
- Service providers deployed by Data Fanatics B.V. such as, but certainly not limited to, forwarders of newsletters, are not considered third parties in the sense of this article.
Article 7. Security measures
7.1. In order to prevent the perusal of personal data of the panel applicant by unauthorised parties, Data Fanatics B.V. has taken various security measures, also including measures against unauthorised access, use, modification, unlawful and unintended destruction and unintended loss of personal data.
Article 9. Modification data
9.1. Upon request, Data Fanatics B.V. grants access to the panel applicant to all information that Data Fanatics
B.V. stores from him. In addition, Data Fanatics B.V. provides the panel applicant with the option to have such incorrect data as Data Fanatics B.V. has recorded of him corrected or removed. For the perusal of the information referred to or the modification or removal of the personal data of the panel applicant, the panel applicant can contact Data Fanatics B.V. via the e-mail address info@Geldmetenquetes.nl.
Article 10. Contact
10.1. If the visitor has questions about the privacy statement or holds that the website or the actions of Data Fanatics B.V. do not correspond with the privacy statement, then the visitor can contact Data Fanatics B.V.
Article 11. Modifications
11.1. Data Fanatics B.V. reserves itself the right to unilaterally apply changes to the privacy statement. Modifications or additions to the privacy statement are published here. Data Fanatics B.V. advises the visitor to regularly check the privacy statement.
Article 12. Cookies
- Cookies are simple, tiny text files that are stored on the hard disc or in the memory of the computer of the visitor. Cookies cannot damage the computer of the visitor or the files that are stored on the computer. Cookies cannot be used to identify persons, only machines.
- When offering its electronic services, Data Fanatics B.V. makes use of the following cookies: Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Adwords Remarketing, and Google Adwords conversion tracking.
- The visitor has the option of adjusting his internet browser in such a manner that cookies already placed are removed and that the placing of cookies is entirely blocked. In what manner the visitor can remove cookies and can block the placing of cookies differs per internet browser. For more information concerning, the visitor can consult the help function of his browser. The removal and blocking of cookies may entail that.
the visitor is unable to make use of all parts of the website.
- Only if the visitor has granted permission for this beforehand, Data Fanatics B.V. places cookies that are not required for the functioning of the website, the provision of the on-line services, or for analytic purposes.
- On the website, buttons are included to be able to promote ("like") web pages on Facebook. These buttons function by way of pieces of code that derive from Facebook itself. By way of this code, cookies are placed. Data Fanatics B.V. does not have any influence on this. The visitor must consult the privacy statement of Facebook (which may regularly change) to read what they do with (personal) data of the visitor that they process through these cookies. The information they collect is anonymised as much as possible. The information is transferred to Facebook and stored on servers in the United States. Facebook contends it observes the Safe Harbor principles and they are associated with the Safe Harbor program of the American Department of Commerce. That means that an appropriate level of security obtains for the processing of any possible personal data. For more information: https://www.facebook.com/policies.